HOME Journal Regulations on the Editorial Committee Procedures Selecting Reviwers
1. (Eligibility) Manuscript evaluating examiners and editors are selected based on the following criteria.
□ Manuscript evaluating examiners and editors of the Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing - shall be a community health nursing specialist and a member of this Society who is qualified to evaluate a manuscript, - shall have published 2 or more papers on the Journal of the Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, - shall have a doctorate or be a professor or a professional with equal qualifications or a professional equipped with latest knowledge in specific research field - and editors shall not act as editors in other academic society registered in the Korea Research Foundation. □ shall consider distribution among regions and sub-fields of the community health nursing studies.
2. (Limit) Editors shall be limited to 7 people and examiners to around 60 people.
3. (Procedure) When qualified and suitable examiners are nominated among professors of nursing from all over the country by directors and auditors of the Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing, the board of directors shall make decisions after due consideration and finally the chairman shall make appointments.
4. (Term of office) The term of office is 2 years for the manuscript evaluating examiners and editors and they may serve consecutive terms.
5. (Special examiners) When the topic of the paper is unique in its quality and considered that a more professional evaluation is needed, the publication committee may randomly appoint and request for special examiner’s evaluation.