HOME Journal Regulations on the Editorial Committee Manuscript Review Procedure
1. When manuscripts are submitted, the publication committee first verifies the manuscript to check if it fits the qualifications and guidelines and then, notifies the submitter that the manuscript has been received.
2. The monthly held, publication committee selects two examiners qualified to examine the main concept and detailed contents of the submitted manuscripts.
3. The publication committee treats the manuscript in security processing to keep confidentiality of the submitter, and then, it is requested to the examiners along with the following manuscript examination guidelines 1) Manuscript examination shall be completed in 14 days since the date of examination request. 2) When examining, examiners shall use the standard examination form and fill out a detailed examination report (recommendations for outstanding papers shall be carried out upon annual notifications of the Ministry of Science-Technology). 3) When examining, examiners shall refer to the manuscript submission regulations. 4) When examining, if mutual discussion among examiners is needed, examiners shall contact the editor-in-chief. 5) All examination shall remain in strict confidentiality and anonymity. 6) The results of the examination shall be submitted to online manuscript submission system. 7) Examination wage shall be paid through account money transfer at the end of the year so please let bank account number.
4. When the results arrive, the examination report form, comments and the manuscript will be sent back to the corresponding author and the author should revise the manuscript as point out in the examination report and comments. Authors shall take all of the points commented by the examiners into full consideration and re-submit after outlining the manuscript in the following format.
Revisions and explanations
5. After the revised manuscript arrives, the publication committee checks the manuscript to see if all the pointed out parts have been thoroughly revised, and then, it is sent to the publishing company. If the revision is found incomplete, the corresponding author is notified that the manuscript shall not be published.